Wednesday, July 23, 2008

R.I.P. xBox 360....

So over the weekend I got the 'red ring of death.' It wasn't bowel related, it was xBox related. My 360 gave up the ghost which presents a two fold problem.

1 - I had an extensive game library.

2 - I had an even more extensive HD-DVD library.

Seeing as HD-DVD was sent to an early grave during the first quarter of this year, I opted not to have the 360 repaired or replaced and am in the process of unloading my HD-DVDs in hopes that sooner rather than later they'll all make it over to Blu-ray.

Stupid format war. Stupid inferior Microsoft products. The damn thing was only 2 years old.

Sigh...

2 comments:

The Hamzinger said...

Oh dood - that SUCKS! Really, really does. I'm sorry to hear that. If you need any "help" off-loading yer library, lemme know, k?

ianjane said...

Whatever doesn't go on Ebay, I'll let you know.